Netflix may not work after changing the speaker settings from Audio system to TV speakers while watching Netflix videos.
Do not operate the Speakers settings from the Action Menu during Netflix playback.
If you perform the operation above and Netflix does not launch, reset the TV or force stop the Netflix app.
- To reset the TV, refer to the following article: How to restart (reset) an Android TV™?
- To force stop the Netflix app, refer to the following steps.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select Apps in the TV category.
- Select Netflix in the System apps category.
- Select Force stop, then select OK.
*Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.