The function of each mode in Motion Flow.
Please check below information for each settings of Motion Flow:
- Smooth: Provides smoother picture movement, such as for film-based content.
- Standard: Provides smoother picture movement. Use this setting for standard use.
- Clear: Reduces movement blur, while maintaining brightness. Use this setting for high-speed picture content.
- Clear Plus: Reduces movement blur. Use this setting for high-speed picture content.
- Off: Use this setting if Smooth, Standard, Clear or Clear Plus results in picture noise.
Depending on the picture content, you may not see the effect visually even if you have changed the settings.