IMPORTANT: Sony 3D and 3D ready TVs will work with Sony 3D glasses only. Glasses manufactured by another manufacturer or those used at a 3D theater and amusement park rides are not supported.
- Make sure that the TV is turned on and set up for 3D viewing .
- Make sure that the 3D Sync transmitter is not being blocked. This may include someone standing in between the person wearing the 3D glasses and the transmitter.
- The person wearing the glasses should position him or herself within the transmitter range shown below.
- Press the Power button that is located on the underside of the glasses. A green light will flash every 3 to 5 seconds to indicate that the glasses have been turned on.
NOTE: If the green light does not appear after pressing the power button, the battery in the glasses may not be properly inserted or may need to be replaced.
- Put on the glasses while facing the TV.
NOTE: It may take a few moments for the glasses to sync.