Select Your Playback Method
To play back movies saved on a computer:
- Connect the camcorder to the computer and write back the movies to the camcorder using the PlayMemories Home software .
NOTE: Only AVCHD, MP4 and XAVC S movies can be written back.
- Connect the camcorder to the TV by HDMI cable.
To play back movies saved on an external recording medium:
(Only for models with the Direct Copy function)
- Connect the camcorder to the external recording medium with the USB cable.
- A VMC-UAM1 USB Adapter Cable (sold separately) is required if a USB Adapter Cable is not supplied with your camcorder.
- Use VMC-UAM2 (sold separately) if your camcorder is equipped with Multi Terminal.
- Connect the camcorder to the TV.
- Select the Play without copying option. NOTES:
- Supply power to the camcorder using the AC Adaptor.
- Some camcorders may not be compatible with the Play without copying function when connected to an external HDD.