About this download
This utility will update the existing SonicStage Mastering Studio program on VAIO computers to SonicStage Mastering Studio Version 1.2.02.
* This driver resolves the following symptoms occuring with Windows® XP SP2 installed:
1. SonicStage Mastering Studio stops responding during the recording process.
2. The song order on the ATRAC HDD Walkman is incorrect when WAV files are transferred to the ATRAC HDD Walkman.
SonicStage Mastering Studio Version 1.2.02 Update (English)
File Name: SSMS_1_2.exe
File Size: 7.13 MB (7,484,928 bytes)
- SonicStage Mastering Studio Ver.1.2 Upgrade Program
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards, except for the docking station.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all programs that are currently running.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later). Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the file to extract the files.
2. Double-click setup.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, restart the computer.