- To install Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
When the Operating System is changed from Windows Vista to Windows XP, and these drivers and applications are installed, the following will be experienced:
1. AV Mode Button cannot be used.
2. Instant On mode cannot be used.
3. Fn+F5/Fn+F6 Function Key(Brightness Control) cannot be used.
4. Fn+F10(Zoom in/out function) cannot be used.
5. When connected with HDMI, the sound output does not work.
1. Execute Chipset.EXE file.
2. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
3. At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement. Click I Agree to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
4. When the installation finishes, please restart the computer if needed.