About this download
This program will upgrade Pointing Driver (Alps) Stick to version 7.0.503.3 and resolve the following symptoms:
1. StickScroll doesn't end. If input the key with the keyboard at StickScroll.
2. StickPoint function can't be used for specific operation.
Pointing Driver (Alps) Stick Upgrade Program 7.0.503.3
File name: EP0000181095.exe
File size: 2.44 MB (2,561,016 bytes)
- To install Pointing Driver (Alps) Stick Upgrade Program 7.0.503.3
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000181095.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the installation is successful
1. Click Start -> Right-click Computer -> Select Manage -> Double-click Device Manager -> Double-click Mice and other Pointing devices -> Double-click Alps StickPointer for VAIO-> Select Drivers Tab
Device Name: Alps StickPointer for VAIO
Digital Signature: Yes