About this download
This program will upgrade Click to DVD to Ver.220.127.116.1190. The following symptoms have been resolved.
1. The clip is not divided at the specified position, and the order of the image is changed.
2. Disc cannot be created when users set MP3 audio file to Menu BGM.
3. Click to DVD cannot playback movie in Intel Graphics Environment.
4. Click to DVD creates wrong DVD when users import many still images and movies.
Click to DVD Upgrade Program Version 18.104.22.16890
File name: SOACTD-01596900-UN.exe
File size: 29.5 MB (30,969,560 bytes)
- To install Click to DVD Upgrade Program Version 22.214.171.12490
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click SOACTD-01596900-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Go to Windows Explorer, locate the Version.txt file in C:\Program Files\Sony\Click to DVD 2.
2. If the installation is successful, 126.96.36.19990 will be displayed.