About this download
This program will upgrade BIOS to Ver.R0101S5 and resolve the following symptoms.
1. Cache Memory in VAIO Control Center is not correct.
BIOS Update Program Ver.R0101S5
File name: PHBSYS-01502414-UN.exe
File size: 1.08 MB (1,142,520 bytes)
- To install BIOS Update Program Ver.R0101S5
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click PHBSYS-01502414-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
5. Please load default BIOS setting values after updating.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Press F2 while booting and enter BIOS setup.
2. Enter BIOS setup and check that the BIOS Version is R0101S5.