About this download
This program will upgrade SATA drivers to Ver.220.127.116.117 and resolve the following symptom:
1. iTunes stops responding or a blue screen occurs when playing back movies with iTunes.
Before installing this program:
This upgrade program is suitable for RAID system and is not suitable for AHCI system.
SATA Driver Upgrade Program Version 18.104.22.1687
File name: INDSAT-01419102-UN.exe
File size: 20.3 MB (21,326,896 bytes)
- To install SATA Driver Upgrade Program Version 22.214.171.1247
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click INDSAT-01419102-UN.exe.
3. When the User Account Control dialog appears, proceed to the next step.
4. When the install wizard of device driver appears, click Next.
5. When the installation complete message appears, click Finish and restart the system.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Please open Device Manager.
2. Choose Properties of Intel **** SATA RAID Controller.
3. Choose the Driver tab.
4. Check the following information:
Driver Date is 2007/03/21 (Y/M/D).
Driver Version is 126.96.36.1997.
Digital Signature is Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.