About this download
This program will upgrade Setting Utility Series to Version 2.1.02.01180 and resolve following symptom:
1. After install Graphics Driver Upgrade Program Version 188.8.131.527c, there is no display switch window popup when performing Fn+F7.
Before install this upgrade program:
Please install Graphics Driver Upgrade Program Version 184.108.40.2067c first. Then install this upgrade program again.
Setting Utility Series Upgrade Program Version 2.1.02.01180
File name: EP0000144789.exe
File size: 11.3 MB (11,910,424 bytes)
- To install Setting Utility Series Upgrade Program Version 2.1.02.01180
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click SOASUS-01573600-UN.exe to uninstall the current version.
3. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click SOASUS-01573600-UN.exe again to install the new version.
4. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
5. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Check that Version.txt under C:\Program Files\Sony\Setting Utility Series includes 2.1.02.01180.